WebOS Games Manager on Nokia N900
Always needed an easy way to install your webOS games on Nokia N900 without going through all the commands? Now for those who have the .ipk files for the corresponding games should get this webOS Games Manager.
What it does?
An automatic installer and uninstaller that uses your .ipk files and install the game and applies all the necessary tweaks and creates a desktop launcher for you. It also restore/back up game saves
- Easy install/uninstall
- Applies all the necessary hacks
- Multitouch dependant games such as N.O.V.A and games that requires you to move and shoot are adapted for keyboard controls.
- Simple procedure for adding new games
- Can choose installation directory
How to install?
Install “WebOS Games Manager” from Application Manager or from the terminal [ apt-get install wgames ]
How to use?
- Copy your .ipk files into MyDocs/Downloads directory in your phone. Create this folder if it does not exist. Make it capital D
- Run WebOS Games Manager from the menu, select game and install